Wednesday 16th May 2018

Today, I would like to finish off my magazine and see if anything needs to change. I hope to print it out through a professional printing company so it has a professional effect rather than me printing it out normally. To do this, I will need Photoshop and the internet and I will need some help from my tutor to give advice on anything that doesn't look clear etc. If I have achieved this, I will add it to my wix and annotate my work further. 

...

Today, I have finished my catalogue and have printed through the website 'Blurb'. I've added my work to my wix site and all I need to do is annotate my work to progress with the project, so my aim is to complete my annotation of my work. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9th March 2018 work

10th May 2018

Week 1