10th May 2018

Today, I will continue with my catalogue pages and see how far I get with it. To do this, I need Photoshop and my primary Imagery and to be honest, I'm going to ask for some help with my tutor because I'm getting annoyed with myself because I feel like I din't know what to do. If I achieve this, again I will finish any annotation off in any parts that I have missed.

...

Today, I've started creating a page to start me off. I did have some help, but it's helped me know what I need to do for the catalogue. I will explain the plan of how we recycle and how it benefits the customers. Throughout the week, I will continue with the pages and see if I can complete it before the deadline. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9th March 2018 work

Week 1