Week 1
Since I have just started this blog, I have started my work from the 28th and thought I need to do this blog before I screw my project up because I wouldn't haver done it. So since the 28th of Feb, I have done my research on artist appraisals and responded to their work with how I feel. I then looked at different things that I could research that is linked to my work.
Today, my target is to continue with my research in college and see how I far I get with it by the end of the day. To complete this, all I need is Wix, and research resources like the internet and books. I will also be doing traditional work after lunch with Gill to start experimenting with different textures and learn new techniques. I may ask for some help from my tutor to see what else I can research to push me forward to that distinction and would help me understand further with what I am doing. If I finish my research today, I will plan what primary Images I should take and start to plan my logo ideas or research further and maybe research more artists.
In the lesson, I achieved some of my research, but not all of it, which I think is reasonable because I have a lot to research. After lunch I will experiment with techniques and tomorrow continue with my research.
Today, my target is to continue with my research in college and see how I far I get with it by the end of the day. To complete this, all I need is Wix, and research resources like the internet and books. I will also be doing traditional work after lunch with Gill to start experimenting with different textures and learn new techniques. I may ask for some help from my tutor to see what else I can research to push me forward to that distinction and would help me understand further with what I am doing. If I finish my research today, I will plan what primary Images I should take and start to plan my logo ideas or research further and maybe research more artists.
In the lesson, I achieved some of my research, but not all of it, which I think is reasonable because I have a lot to research. After lunch I will experiment with techniques and tomorrow continue with my research.
Comments
Post a Comment