8th May 2018

Today, I will be taking further images of textile accessories and fabrics to help me with the catalogue that I will be planning and creating. To do this, I need a camera, a macro lens, Photoshop and wix, and to complete this, I will not need any help. To be honest, making a catalogue will take some time so I don't think I'll have time completing it and something else.


...

Today, I have taken the images that I've needed and also start looking at cool magazine layout and terrible ones as well. This will give me ideas of what I could do with different pages and how to create an artistic and professional overall look. I have 11/12 days college lessons left till the holiday, so I plan to complete everything in that space of time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9th March 2018 work

10th May 2018

Week 1