4th May 2018
Today, my plan is to create a ad like GIF to represent my slogan for my brand and to ad it onto my online website. To do this, I need wix and Photoshop, I don't need any help, I did ask for advice, but I now know what I am doing. If I finish this today, I will start my catalogue pages and then finish my annotation.
Today, I finished the GIF video and added it to my online shopping website and finished off any annotation that I have missed. Unfortunately, I didn't start creating my pages for the catalogue, but I did think of things I need to do before starting it; like taking imagery that links in with my project.
...
Today, I finished the GIF video and added it to my online shopping website and finished off any annotation that I have missed. Unfortunately, I didn't start creating my pages for the catalogue, but I did think of things I need to do before starting it; like taking imagery that links in with my project.
Comments
Post a Comment