3rd April 2018

Today, my target is to design some label and packaging mock ups. I know this isn't one of my main priorities, but I would like to make my brand realistic and presentable as much as I can. To complete this, I would need PSD mock ups and Photoshop to design them and as it's the holidays I don't need help, but if I do, I could always email my tutor for help. Once I have achieved this, I will start taking some primary imagery for my Jean Jullien experiment and start experimenting once again. If I finish that as well, I may think to start mocking up clothing ideas for my online shop and start continuing to produce the shop.



...


Overall, I have finished my label and packaging designs, but have only taken a few images in the time that I finished the mock ups. I still need to annotate the work, but I want to take the Primary imagery first and go on from there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9th March 2018 work

10th May 2018

Week 1