27th April 2018
Today, I need to write my mission statement and continue working on my online shop to make it professional and upbeat as much as I can. I will just need my wix site to complete this and hopefully by the end of the day it will be completed. I may need some help from my tutor to start of the mission statement and give me more ideas of what I need to include. Once I have achieved this, I will start thinking about my advert.
...
Today, I finished my mission statement and written other information for the home page to give an understanding on what we are all about. However, I didn't finish the whole online shop and didn't get chance to start my video, but to move forward my plan is to complete the shop tomorrow and go on from there.
Comments
Post a Comment