26th April 2018 - Yesterday

Yesterday, I continued with my online shop and started to think what I need to do for the front page etc. I thought of making a mission statement to tell customers what my plan is to make it an ethical brand and how it is good for the community. I only needed my wix site to finish this because that's what I made my online shop on. I asked my tutor for ideas that I can do to make my brand better and different than the others. I didn't get chance to fully start the things that I planned because I was editing my Photoshoot images.

I think overall, I quite up to date with my work, but I need to continue to crack on with it so I finish on time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9th March 2018 work

10th May 2018

Week 1