17th April 2018

Today, my target is to finish off my experiments and my mock ups and hopefully put them onto my online shop. I will need my primary imagery, wix, Illustrator and Photoshop and I will not need any help just yet, but I may need it for the future. Also, I will be doing some traditional work and I may experiment with it as well. When achieved this, I hope to add the mock ups to my site and start finishing the online shop off so I can move on. The plan is by the end of this week, I would like to finish my shop, finish my annotation and start thinking of ad ideas and music for it.


...

Today, I finished the experiments; I didn't really enjoy doing the Jean Jullien experiments because it was boring to do and took a lot of time to just create 2 designs. I am disappointed with the outcomes, but at least I've tried something new. I've also done some more mock ups and all together, I've done jumpers and hoodies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9th March 2018 work

10th May 2018

Week 1