11th April 2018
For the past week, I have been taking images of clothing mock ups that I can use and also images that I can use for my Jean Jullien experiments. For the experimentation, I would like to create illustration of popular sayings like " Two peas in a pod". The clothing images will show further primary images, but it helps me further as I can't find some mock ups that I need.
Today, I will be starting some Jean Jullien experiments and start my mock ups to keep me up to date with my project. To do this, I will need Photoshop/Illustrator to illustrate some experiments and designs. I will not need any help, but hopefully I will get them finished so I can be on track. If I finish and have nothing to do, then I will continue with the online shop design and see how far I get upto.
Today, I didn't have time to finish my experimentation for jean jullien, but I did create some mock ups for my website. I hope to finish my experiments soon so I can finish the website and think about what is next.
Today, I will be starting some Jean Jullien experiments and start my mock ups to keep me up to date with my project. To do this, I will need Photoshop/Illustrator to illustrate some experiments and designs. I will not need any help, but hopefully I will get them finished so I can be on track. If I finish and have nothing to do, then I will continue with the online shop design and see how far I get upto.
...
Today, I didn't have time to finish my experimentation for jean jullien, but I did create some mock ups for my website. I hope to finish my experiments soon so I can finish the website and think about what is next.
Comments
Post a Comment