21st March 2018

Yesterday, I was at a dentist appointment so I was unable to do a lot. Today, I will annotate my development of the logo design and think of what images I should take to help me start developing ideas for my clothing. To complete this I will need my wix site and pen and paper. I will not need any help, but when I start thinking about imagery, I may ask what other imagery I should take. Once I have completed this, I hope to take the images of what I need to start me off with development.

...

Today, I completed my annotation for my logo designs and started to think about what to take images of for my primary imagery. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to take my images today, so my goal is to take my imagery tomorrow to help me start my development to move forward. If I don't achieve this by the end of the week, then I could fall behind. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9th March 2018 work

10th May 2018

Week 1