Over the Easter holidays


Over Easter holidays, my plan is to complete 5 actions and complete it so I can continue what I am doing after the holidays.


  • I hope to take further primary images through holidays, which will be mainly textures for my experimentation. I will probably take them in Bury as I know places that will do a range of textures like 'Carpet right" and clothing shops. Also, I maybe take images in supermarkets to create other stuff like my practitioners. 
  • Also, I hope to finish my experimentations for design ideas to go on some of my clothing and I also want to start having mock ups of clothing to start adding to an online shop.
  • I wish to do some traditional work at home, as gill has showed me artists who create urban/ grungy like pieces of designs. I also want to create further patterns for further development for the future of my project.
  • I want to complete my research fully and go through what I have missed and maybe add some more in, if I need to.
  • Lastly, I would like to nearly complete my online shop and by the time I come back, I would like to start my advert so I'll be nearly ready for my catalog and to finish my work. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9th March 2018 work

10th May 2018

Week 1