FMP Checklist

Today, we spoke about crating a checklist for ourselves to see where we are up to. To be honest, I have already made one for myself because I like to be organised. This shows what we need to include and how to improve.


  1. The brief - Written by you!
  2. Statement of Intent
  3. Mindmaps
  4. Moodboards
  5. Artist Appraisals 
  6. Artist Responses 
  7. Primary Imagery
  8. Development - what pathway are you working on?
  9. Experiments - Screenshots to show how. 
  10. Final outcomes 
  11. Evaluation

Of course research has to be involved about what you are creating and in my case, I've researched ethical brands etc. 

When looking at this checklist, I need to improve my primary imagery and take more images and create mind maps and mood boards to show what ideas I can use and ideas of what to develop. Also, I need to continue annotating my work and not fall behind on it.

This afternoon, I will start peer reviews on others and have others review mine of course.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9th March 2018 work

10th May 2018

Week 1