23rd March 2018
Even though it is a day late on my blog, yesterday I continued with my development and to complete this, I used Photoshop or illustrator to develop ideas for my clothing and give me ideas of what I can do to promote my brand further. I didn't need any help, but I hoped to start annotating on my wix site.
Unfortunately, I didn't get chance to annotate some of my work, but once I have finished my designs, I can start moving forward with the promotion impact of my project.
Unfortunately, I didn't get chance to annotate some of my work, but once I have finished my designs, I can start moving forward with the promotion impact of my project.
...
Today is a Saturday, but all I am doing today is to start getting my online shop ready for my clothes and accessories.
Comments
Post a Comment