14th March 2018
Today, I will be continuing with my logo designs and will start developing ideas for what I want it to looks like. To complete this, I need a pen/pencil, paper, scanner and wix to scan and add to my site. With this, I may need advice from my tutor and see what can be produced further. If I achieve this, I will improve my designs and start developing the ideas on Photoshop/Illustrator.
We also discussed how long we have left, what we need to do and what our work needs to look like.
We also discussed how long we have left, what we need to do and what our work needs to look like.
...
Through the lesson, I have developed other names and designs for my brand, and have named it 'Together'. It has many meanings and it links up with what my brand is; It's an ethical brand, who recycle old clothes to new etc. I haven't yet developed digital designs yet, but that's my next job to do. I hope to start them at hope and see where I get up to. At the moment, with my action plan, I am over my target of what I need to do each week. If I keep up with it, I could finish earlier than expected.

Comments
Post a Comment