13th March 2018
Today, I'm going to start developing ideas for my logo designs and then scan them in to apply onto my wix, and I will also be developing traditional designs as well. What I will need is pencil/pen and paper to write and draw my ideas down, I will also need a scanner to scan in the work. After break, I will use paint, inks and newspaper to create collages to let me develop in depth with the studio work. I may need some help from my tutor for my logo designs, but other than that I will just crack on. If I achieve this, I will start illustrating the ideas on Illustrator. I could also create further logo designs to improve them as well.
...
Overall, I have achieved developing ideas for my logo design, however I didn't scan the ideas just yet as I would like to develop further with the ideas. The rest of what I wanted to do today will be done tomorrow in my lessons.
Comments
Post a Comment